- Obtained a $1,106,000.00 jury verdict in a claim for sexual harassment and wrongful termination with no witness corroboration of the harassment. Flotron v. AdOne Media, Inc., et al., Case No. 07CC-000373 (Cir. Ct. of St. L. County, MO 2008).
- Obtained a $1,006,400.00 jury verdict in a claim of wrongful termination when a recycling company fired its trucking foreman for refusal to assign truck drivers in violation of the Department of Transportation’s maximum hour regulations. Williams v. Omaha Paper Stock, Inc., Case No. 062-888-1 (Cir. Ct. of City of St. L., MO 2007).
- Obtained jury verdicts totaling $245,000.00 in two related sexual harassment claims. The court awarded an additional $71,000.00 in attorney’s fees and costs. Coats & Harrold v. Premier Mortgage Funding, Inc., et al., Case No. 06-2611 G CV (Cir. Ct. of St. L. County, MO 2007).
- Obtained jury verdict and post-judgment awards totaling over $100,000.00 in disability discrimination claim alleging unlawful refusal to provide work and wrongful termination. DeWalt v. Davidson Surface/Air, et al., Case No. Case No. 09CC-003131 (Cir. Ct. of St. Louis County, MO 2011).
- Obtained settlements totaling $265,000.00 in claims for diversion of corporate assets and misuse of bankruptcy process. Sosne vs. Neumann, et al., Case No. 09-04084 (E.D. Mo. Bkrptcy. 2009).
- Obtained a $500,000.00 federal jury verdict in a claim of race discrimination and retaliation against a power company. When the trial court vacated the verdict, successfully had verdict reinstated by the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals. Tart v. Illinois Power Co., 366 F.3d 461 (7th Cir. 2004).
- Obtained a settlement totaling $243,000.00 for class of over 70 job applicants in a claim of failure to hire in-store sales representatives/product demonstrators based on age. Boyer v. Mosaic Sales Solutions, Case No. 12SL-CC03332 (Cir. Ct. of St. Louis County, MO 2013).
- Recovered unpaid overtime wages and liquidated damages for a class of approximately 75 floral shop employees who alleged they were misclassified as managers. James v. National Floral Supply of Maryland, Inc., Case No. 6:14-CV-03162-JTM (W.D.Mo. 2014) (Defendant expressly denied each and every allegation of wrongdoing).
- Recovered unpaid wages and liquidated damages for a class of servers who alleged they were not paid overtime and not paid for non-tipped duties. Denney v. Lester's, LLC, Case No. 4:12-CV-0377 (E.D.Mo. 2013).
- Recovered unpaid wages and liquidated damages for delivery drivers who alleged their net wages fell below minimum wage due to unreimbursed automobile expenses. Tegtmeier v. PJ Iowa, LC, Case No. 3:15-cv-00110-JEG-HCA (S.D. Iowa 2015).
- Recovered unpaid wages for alleged misclassification of shipping and receiving employees as “exempt” from overtime wage law. Gonzales v. Home Nursery, Inc., Case No. 3:14-cv-01140-MJR-DGW (S.D. Ill. 2014).
- Recovery for allegations of unlawful acquisition of the credit reports of employees and job applicants. Perrin v. RubinBrown, LP, Case No. 4:15-cv-00850 HEA (E.D. Mo. 2015).
- Recovered unpaid wages and liquidated damages for a class of servers who alleged they were not paid overtime and not paid for non-tipped duties. Ibarra v. Michael's Place, Inc., Case No. 4:16-cv-00555 RLW (E.D.Mo. 2016).
- Obtained millions of dollars for clients through settlements of wage and hour, employment discrimination and public accommodation discrimination claims (confidential settlements).
* Past results afford no guarantee of future results. Every case is different and must be judged on its own merits. Case descriptions reflect only allegations pled. The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.